Please read carefully
To keep us all safe in the studio, there are new health and hygiene protocols in place:
- Class times have been staggered to minimise the number of people arriving and departing at the same time during popular time slots
- Upon arrival we require you to wash your hands in the massage room
- We have relocated the storage shelves for personal belongings to the massage room.
- We ask that you keep any ball/prop/weights etc with you during your class and then assist us by cleaning these items and your allocated mat at the end of the session.
- Instructors will clean down equipment after each session and will be cleaning frequent touch points regularly.
- There are vinyl covers for the fabric foot/hand straps on the reformer and trap table so they can be easily cleaned.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the studio – please use it liberally during your session.
- Please bring your own towel, socks and water bottle to class. The water station has been removed. If you prefer to bring your own spikey ball or mat etc, you are welcome to do so.
- Please respect other clients and instructors and ensure social distancing, especially during the start and finish of classes.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the opening arrangements.
DO NOT under any circumstances come to class if you are feeling unwell with cold or flu like symptoms .